Viewers were able to submit questions via Facebook during a live stream Friday at 3 p.m.
In terms of the stock market and investing during the current pandemic, Orman suggests holding onto your stocks during this time.
For those with retirement savings, Orman suggests keeping money in savings if you have more than five years until you need it.
Regarding stimulus money from the federal government, those who’ve filed their 2018 or 2019 taxes and received refunds via direct deposit should’ve already received payments.
Orman suggests checking your status on the IRS website via the ‘Get my Payment’ feature.
Watch the full interview with Suze Orman above.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- Coronavirus data: See how the curve of COVID-19 cases is bending in each Bay Area county
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area’s shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Doctor’s Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- Stimulus calculator: How much money should you expect from coronavirus relief bill
- WATCH: ABC7’s interactive town hall ‘Race and Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation’
- What Bay Area tenants need to know about rent payments, eviction amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Here’s how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area/
- Coronavirus and the new normal of living in the San Francisco-Bay Area — COVID-19 Diaries
- Happy hour goes virtual as people try to be sociable while social distancing during COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Here’s why you should practice ‘social distancing’
- DRONEVIEW7: What the Bay Area looks like during the coronavirus shelter-in-place
- ABC7’s drive around San Francisco shows empty streets, businesses shuttered
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- Canceled late fees, free services available amid COVID-19 crisis
- Here’s how you can help during COVID-19 pandemic
- How to maintain learning during school closures
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here’s a look at some of history’s worst pandemics that have killed millions
- Asian community fighting racism, xenophobia, bigotry as world fights COVID-19
Copyright © 2020 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.