- Learn about Microsoft Dynamics 365, it’s offerings, plans and details of Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition
- Understand the methodology and the tool, architecture, and deployment options
- Effectively plan and manage configurations and data migration, functional design, and technical design
- Understand integration frameworks, development concepts, best practices, and recommendations while developing new solutions
- Learn how to leverage intelligence and analytics through Power BI, machine learning, IOT, and Cortana intelligence
- Master testing, training, going live, upgrading, and how to get support during and after the implementation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition, is a modern, cloud-first, mobile-first, ERP solution suitable for medium and large enterprise customers.
This book will guide you through the entire life cycle of a implementation, helping you avoid common pitfalls while increasing your efficiency and effectiveness at every stage of the project.
Starting with the foundations, the book introduces the Microsoft Dynamics 365 offerings, plans, and products. You will be taken through the various methodologies, architectures, and deployments so you can select, implement, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition. You will delve in-depth into the various phases of implementation: project management, analysis, configuration, data migration, design, development, using Power BI, machine learning, Cortana analytics for intelligence, testing, training, and finally deployment, support cycles, and upgrading. This book focuses on providing you with information about the product and the various concepts and tools, along with real-life examples from the field and guidance that will empower you to execute and implement Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition.
- Master all the necessary tools and resources to evaluate Dynamics 365 for Operations, implement it, and proactively maintain it.
- Troubleshoot your problems effectively with your Dynamics 365 partner
- Learn about architecture, deployment choices, integration, configuration and data migration, development, testing, reporting and BI, support, upgrading, and more.